Driving License New Rules 2022 pdf Download. Check DL New Rules, Eligibility, documents required, apply online process & direct link. A driving License has been the most important document for the candidates of any country because without a driving license no one can drive any vehicle. Driving Licence New Rules 2022 – The driving is of different types in India like only for 2 wheelers, for heavy vehicles, for motor vehicles etc. in the year 2022, the central government of India has made many changes in the getting the new license and many more new rules.
Driving License New Rules 2022
All the citizens of India have eagerly wanted to know about the new driving license rules that have been introduced by the government. In this article, we are going to discuss all the new driving license rules that have been implemented by the government. Driving License Learning Apply Online. ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस के नये नियम की जानकारी और नया ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस कैसे बनवाएं?
As earlier mentioned, a driving license has been mandatory for anyone who wants to drive any vehicle. Earlier there were different rules in order to get a new driving license but now the central government of India has introduced some new rules in order to get a new driving license. These rules have been passed under the union ministry of roads and motorways.
Driving License Apply Online 2022
Earlier, in order to get the new driving license candidates have stand in long queues and the lot of time used to be wasted. This causes the citizens many problems and it was really hectic for the applicants but now the central government has come up with some rules which will be help the applicants to get the driving license very easily and quickly. These new rules are:
- Earlier applicants have to visit the RTO office in order to complete the formalities to get the driving license but now the government has announced that this authority has been given to the private driving centers. These private centers have to follow some rules. We will discuss about these rules in detail further in this article.
- Earlier the applicants have go through a driving test in order to get the driving license but now the applicants have to clear the exam at private centers in order to get a new license.
Driving Licence New Rules pdf
These new rule have not been implemented now but they have been expected to be implemented from 1st July 2022. So, all the citizens should get to know about these rules.
|Category of Article||Driving License New Rules 2022|
|Type of Article||New Rules|
|Changes Made By||Central Government of India|
|Changes Made under||The Union Ministry of Roads and Motorways|
|Changes Implemented From||1st July 2022|
|Year of Changes||2022|
|Changes For||New License Registration|
Driving License New Application 2022
As earlier mentioned, private training center have to follow some rules so, here is the list of rules that the private centers have to follow:
- In order to open a training center for the 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler vehicles, a minimum of 1-acre land is required.
- To open a training center for heavy vehicles, minimum of 2 acre land is required.
- The trainer must have a high school diploma and minimum of 5 years of driving experience.
- The trainer must have also passed High Quality Driving Track test.
- The Training center should have biometric facilities.
- The center must have test tracks and simulators.
- The training of heavy vehicles should of 39 hours (31 Hours for Practical and 8 Hours for Theory).
- The training of light motor vehicles should be 29 hours (21 hours for Practical and 8 Hours for Theory).
Driving License Document required
Some documents required for applying for a new driving license:
- Age Proof (Passport/ Pan Card/ Birth Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate etc.)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport etc.)
- A Passport Size Photo of Candidate.
- 4 Number Application Forms
- Form 1 and 1A will be used for medical certificates.
Here is the list of different type of Licenses:
- MC 50CC – Motorcycles with 50 CC or less engine capacity
- MC EX50CC – LMVs with gear and capacity of 50CC or more (cars, motorcycles)
- MCWOG/FVG – Motorcycles with any engine capacity but without gears
- M/CYCL.WG – All motorcycles with/without gear
- LMV-NT Light motor vehicles (LMVs) for non-transport purposes
- HMV – Heavy Motor Vehicles
- HGMV – Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle
- HPMV/HTV – Heavy passenger motor vehicle/Heavy transport vehicle
- MGV – Medium goods vehicle
- LMV – LMV – motorcars, delivery vans, jeeps, and taxis.
- Trailer – Heavy trailer license
Driving License Application Status 2022
Steps to Apply for New Driving License:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of Driving License.
- Now on the homepage click on the tab “New License”.
- Select the state in which you live.
- Now select the type of license.
- Now an application form will open.
- Fill out the application forms.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit button and your application process is complete.
|Home Page||Click here|
|Parivahan portal||Click here|